At CG Composites (AUS) we sell a large variety of fillers and pigments.
Filler Powders such as Phenolic Microballoons or Envirospheres and are widely used as an additive or thickener to help make the resin lightweight and buoyant. Different brands are comprised of different materials such as hollow microballoons or microspheres. The main characteristics of filler powders include:
- Functional low density
- High compressive strength
- Non dangerous goods status
Other filler materials we stock include:
- Cabosil is a colloidal or fumed silica used to control “sag’ characteristics of a resin system.
- Cotton Flock, a milled cotton fibre used to promote adhesion between laminate layers
- Aluminium Granules have fine spherical properties and are valued for their high mechanical properties and superior thermal and electrical conductivity
- Graphite Powder is an odourless filler powder that can be mixed with any resin and cures to a black colour
- Talcum is a non-abrasive filler used in adhesives to provide structural strength or reinforcement and is heat resistance
- Kiln Dried Sand
All our filler products can be bought in both large and small quantities.
|Pigments – Various Colours||Pigments||100g, 200g|
|Cotton Flock||Filler Powders||200g/1ltr 1kg/5ltr, 2kg|
|Cabosil||Filler Powders||10kg, 50g/1ltr, 250g/5ltr, 500g/10ltr, 1kg/20ltr|
|Envirospheres ES and SL Series||Filler Powders||20kg, 4kg/10ltr, 2kg/5ltr|
|Graphite Powder||Filler Powders||750g/2.5ltr|
|Kiln Dried White Sand||Filler Powders||20kg|
|Phenolic Microballoons||Filler Powders||12kg, 100g/1ltr, 500g/5ltr, 1kg/10ltr, 2kg/20ltr|
|Q-Cel||Filler Powders||10kg, 500g/5ltr, 1kg/10ltr, 2kg/20ltr|
|Talcum Powder||Filler Powders||25kg, 5kg/10ltr, 3kg/5ltr|
|Aluminium Granules||Filler Powders||20kg|